Support For Entrepreneurs And Their Internationalization. Law Of Entrepreneurs

Support For Entrepreneurs And Their Internationalization. Law Of Entrepreneurs

We recently talked about how you can undertake abroad. Today we will continue with the same theme but with a different approach, giving information on some measures to support foreign entrepreneurs and their internationalization processes, as well as the Law that encompasses it (14/2013).

What is the Law of entrepreneurs

All the information that we will give here can be expanded in the Immigration Portal of the General Secretariat of Immigration and Emigration of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.

Law 14/2013, of September 27, on support for entrepreneurs and their internationalization

If we consult this law, we will see that there is a section called ” International mobility section.” This section has two main objectives:

On the one hand, promote the entrepreneurial culture to create an environment in which it is easy and favorable for economic activity.

Secondly, the aim is to facilitate the entry of foreign capital, both in economic issues and talents in different sectors (human capital). With this entry, it grows economically and encourages the creation of new jobs.

To meet these two objectives, it facilitates the entry of investors, entrepreneurs, highly qualified professionals, R + D + I training and intra-company transfers. Together with the ease of entry, residence in Spain is also facilitated, either with visas and residence authorizations. It can be requested by foreign citizens who are from outside the European Union and who are not beneficiaries of the rights of free movement and residence.

On the website cited above, there is also a complete section of frequently asked questions about Law 14/2013. We highlight some interesting information:

 When you obtain a visa or a residence permit thanks to the Law, you can often travel as long as they do not exceed three months per semester. The significant part of European countries is part of this agreement. On the part of the foreigner, it will be necessary to show a passport in force and to announce, using a declaration, the reasons for which one travels to the country.

When a foreigner receives the permit to reside in Spain through a residence visa and with a duration of one year, it will not be necessary to process any identity card as a foreigner, but if instead a residence authorization is obtained, then Yes, it will be required. This should be requested personally, without intermediaries.

All the procedures that are carried out in which documents intervene should be taken into account that apart from showing the original, copies must be kept, and they must be legalized (if necessary) and also, if it is the case, translated into the language of the country (Spanish or any of the co-official languages ​​of the state).

All foreigners who are in Spain must demonstrate that they have health coverage, whether public or private. In case the foreigner comes to stay, then it will not be necessary to prove it because it is understood that both he and his family members will soon become part of the National Health System, signing up for Social Security (it is assumed that soon there will be employment contract or a professional relationship that allows it). There is another case: when you are an entrepreneur, and it is estimated that the start-up work will take a little, then you can hire temporary insurance, such as travel insurance that is valid for three months.

In the same way, you must also prove that you have enough funds to live, both he and his family. You can provide documents such as credit cards, employment contracts, etc.

When it comes to an entrepreneur who wants to start a work activity in our country, it must also be demonstrated that this activity is innovative and has economic interest in the state.

Comments are closed.